Chef-Cooks, Cottage cleaners, HouseKeepers, Waiters
- Shifts are focused on weekends, usually the length of the shift is 10-12 hours on weekends. Monday to Friday shift length is 6 to 8 hours.
- The general duties include cleaning cabins of different levels, changing sheets, cleaning common areas, cleaning toilets and washrooms.
- Help with snow work if needed
- The possibility to do other tasks according to own skills
- Previous experience in cleaning is desired
- A driver's license and the courage to drive on snow
- Able to work in English
- Able to work in a team and alone
- Willingness for physical and busy work
Salary is 12,30€/per hour, Accommodation is provided (with certain salary deduction), 90h/ per 3 weeks,
In general, start date 14.11.2022 and end date is 30.04.2023.
Also we got much more vacancies in Lapland area and all other regions.
Information about the selection process
If you’re still hesitating to apply for this job, feel free to check all our Open Positions, and make sure you find the right fit for you! Barona offers job opportunities in Finnish and international companies, both small and large-sized. We are one of the biggest employers in Finland and the largest operator focusing on the industrial sector. Yearly, we employ over 30.000 people in Finland and the Nordics, out of which more than 1,000 experts in various manufacturing sub-sectors.
Through us, you will find both accessible and demanding positions, and plenty of opportunities for professionals from around the world. We match your skills, will to improve, and interest in exploring a new country with leading enterprises always on the lookout for international team members. Take the next step and join us!
All vacancies: Open positions (barona.fi)
Vacancies with English skills: Open positions (barona.fi)
Pls. contact us in case of your interest: email@example.com (English, Russian, Ukrainian). Asking you to write subject of your letter and keep it in next letters as well.
Mobile phone and viber/whatsapp: +358 50 479 5372 (Tuesday-Thursday, from 14:00 to 17:00)